ECHO session for AFROHUN and SEAOHUN members and stakeholders
The Africa One Health University Network (AFROHUN), Southeast Asian One Health University Network (SEAOHUN) and the One Health Workforce–Next Generation (OHW-NG) consortium are pleased to host a special online 90-minute interactive ECHO webinar style session for network members and other interested stakeholders. This forum, which will provide participants with the most current information related to the COVID-19 pandemic, will include expert presentations and audience discussion. The USAID One Health Workforce–Next Generation Project supports One Health university networks such as AFROHUN in Africa and SEAOHUN in Southeast Asia to enhance professional training with transdisciplinary skills to address complex global issues.
- Introductions [Jonna Mazet, DVM, MPVM, PhD – UC Davis]
- COVID-19 Global Epidemiology [Minesh Shah – Africa Regional Lead, International Task Force, CDC COVID-19 Response]
- COVID-19 Laboratory Diagnostics [Christina Scheel, PhD – CDC]
- COVID-19 Infection Prevention and Control [Kathryn Wilson – Infection Prevention and Control Deputy Lead, International Task Force, CDC COVID-19 Response]
- COVID-19 One Health Perspective [Brian Bird, DVM, MSPH, PhD – UC Davis]
- Plus updates from Africa CDC, WHO AFRO, & ICAN
- Woutrina Smith, DVM, MPVM, PhD – UC Davis
- Bruce Struminger, MD, MA – ECHO Institute, UNM
Email the consortium at email@example.com
The University of New Mexico School of Medicine, Office of Continuing Medical Education is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians. The Office of Continuing Medical Education designates this live activity for a maximum of 1.5 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.